Many of our customers have colleagues that share similar eyewear needs. Whether it’s an LEO looking for set of glasses that will help him or her see a clean sight picture while still being able to check ID”s and use their phones, or a field engineer whose company requires they wear ANSI z87 rated safety-eyewear at work, these customers are not alone in their needs.
Which is why we want to remind everyone that Tactical Rx offers Prescription Safety Eyewear Programs for various groups. We work with diverse groups to provide easy, discounted prescription safety eyewear specially designed to meet an organization’s specific optical needs. Some benefits:
– The curvature and optics of our curved-format sport lenses help employees see better, which makes for a safer environment.
– Google “Rx Safety Eyewear” and check out the options that come up. Tactical Rx runs the coolest safety eyewear program around.
– If this is a point of occupational safety and protection, your workplace should help cover the cost of your gear, including eyewear.
– You no longer need to damage your everyday eyewear by jamming them under Over-the-Glasses safety glasses.
– Discounted pricing.
– As a friendly incentive, we automatically extend a discount to the immediate families of all program members.
We’re flexible in the arrangement of a program, working within an organization’s budget and employee roster to customize a program that will treat them well.
If you feel like you and your colleagues could benefit from this arrangement, don’t hesitate to put your HR or Safety Program manager in touch with us to explore the options.